Youth is the backbone of every nation's development agenda. Youth development at Sardar Patel Education Trust includes developing one's innate talent skill and knowledge and preparing them to face a dynamic and uncertain environment. We have adopted a holistic wholesome and integrated approach to discover every young and talented personality. A complete medicare system has been devised and deployed at our institutes.
Youth development is empowering young people to make decisions about their lives and to have access to resources, opportunities and training that will position them to successfully engage with systems and institutions that help them to realise their dreams and goals, while meeting their needs and living meaningful lives. It is the understanding that youth aren't just the future, they are now.
- - We have started Institute B N Patel Institute of Paramedical and Science (Paramedical Division), first in Gujarat, and 3rd in India aligning with hon'ble PM Shri Narendra Modi's wish he expressed during his first parliamentary address to nation after taking charge as a PM, offering various Masters degree, Bachelor degree and P G Diploma programs in Paramedical Sciences. Our BN Patel College of Physiotherapy and Bachelor of Optometry courses are recognized under Ministry of Health and Family Welfare giving opportunities to many youth from underpriviledged families in to the mainstream careers.
- - We, under the banner of Din Dayal Upadhyay (DDU) Kaushal Kendra, are running more than 15 skill development courses for the youth in our community colleges directly under central govt in Banking, Financial Services, Events Management - that includes 60% practicals. These courses are designed and taught under the national sector skill councils BFSI, NASSCOM, LSC (Logistics Sector Council), THSC (Tourism and hospitality sector council)- 6 BVoc specializations - banking & Financial services, software development, insurance and financial marketing, export and import Management, supply chain and logistics, event management, and 2 MVoc courses in Export Import Management and Banking and Financial Services.
- - We Organize book fairs every year at N S Patel Art College in order to create habit of reading among the youth offering books at 50% discount.
- - Our B N Patel Dental CAD CAM Lab Tech and B N Patel Dental Clinic are first in Gujarat to provide Dental technician training programme with its own Dental Cad Cam lab a spart of skill development project for the youth.
- - SPET promotes sports as youth development, provide sportspersons world class training and facilities to promote peace and development
- - Bring actors in sport, academia, private sector, non-profit and non-governmental organisations, government agencies, UN agencies and international organisations, the media, the general public as well as young people on one platform to explore and use rich potential of sport as a tool to reach personal, community, national and international development objectives.
- - At SPET, we encourage, train and facilitate youth of Anand district for various sports.
- - We have held and encouraged Sport Activities for autistic youth under the Sports Development Activities of the Trust.
- - We have spotted and sponsosred many young sports talents. following youths have become national heroes at N.S.Patel Arts College:
- - Lajja Gowswami, commonwealth shooting winner(silver medal)
- - Sanjeev Rajput, Qualified for the next Olympic in riffle shooting.
- - Aarti N Patel U19 Girls Gujarat Cricket Team Captain.
- - We encourage and train youth to participate and have won district level, state level and national level sports tournaments and have earned our trust SPET a great pride.
- - We encourage youth to regularly participate and many have won championships at Khel Mahakumbh sports event held by Gujarat government in past